The HYUNDAI WIA F960M high precision Vertical Machining Center features a large work envelope and immense table capacity which are ideal for heavy-duty cutting, as well as machining large molds. The powerful and strong geared spindle head provides both high spindle speed and high low end torque with minimal vibration.
- Built-In Spindle – a standard built-in cartridge type spindle is ideal for mold manufactures. The high torque is also suitable for a wide variety of heavy machining applications.
- Box Guide Way – All Guideways are hardened & ground, wide box type for unsurpassed long-term rigidity and accuracy.
- 10 Faces Restriction Y Axis Slide Way – The table is supported at all times by the use of 4 box ways and 2 supplementary ways. This allows for a maximum table load of 4,500 kg without any distortion in the table.
- AIR Semi-Rising Slide Way – By adapting the “semi-rising sliding ways” the load on the Z-axis slide way is decreased. By dramatically decreasing the slide way load the Z-axis is able to hold tolerance and repeatability over longer cycle times.
- Lubricating device – An automatic, centralized lubrication system supplies the optimal amount of lubricating oil to each axis.
- Gear Type Spindle – F960/50 is designed with a 2-step gear drive, providing both high spindle speed and high low end torque.
- Spindle thru Coolant – Through the spindle coolant is available. This is particularly useful for deep hole drilling and helps increase tool life and decrease cycle time.
- HW-MP I – To aid in the machining of molds, the Hyundai WIA Mold package is applied as a standard and ensures accurate and high quality surface finishes and contouring.
|X-axis travel in(mm)||96.5 (2,450)||61.0 (1,550)|
|Y-axis travel in(mm)||37.4 (950)||29.5 (750)|
|Z-axis travel in(mm)||33.5 (850)||28.4 (720)|
|X – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||630 (16)||630 (16)|
|Y – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||631 (16)||631 (16)|
|Z – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||787 (20)||472 (12)|
|Tabel Size ( lenght×width )||106.3 x 37.4 (2,700 × 950)||106.3 x 37.4 (2,700 × 950)|
|Spindle RPM (opt)||8,000||12.000|
|Spindle Power hp (kW)||24.8/20.1 (18.5/15)||40.2/33.5 (30/25)|
|Spindle Power (opt)||29.5/24.8 (22/18.5)||40.2/33.5 30/25|
|ATC Capacity (opt)||20 (30)||20 (30)|