The HYUNDAI WIA F750M high precision Vertical Machining Center features a large work envelope and immense table capacity which are ideal for heavy-duty cutting, as well as machining large molds. The powerful and strong geared spindle head provides both high spindle speed and high low end torque with minimal vibration.
- Built-In Spindle – a standard built-in cartridge type spindle is ideal for mold manufactures. The high torque is also suitable for a wide variety of heavy machining applications.
- Box Guide Way – All Guideways are hardened & ground, wide box type for unsurpassed long-term rigidity and accuracy.
- AIR Semi-Rising Slide Way – By adapting the “semi-rising sliding ways”, the load on the Z-axis slide way is decreased. By dramatically decreasing the slide way load the Z-axis is able to hold tolerance and repeatability over longer cycle times.
- Lubricating device – An automatic, centralized lubrication system supplies the optimal amount of lubricating oil to each axis.
- Spindle thru Coolant – Through the spindle coolant is available. This is particularly useful for deep hole drilling and helps increase tool life and decrease cycle time.
- HW-MP I – To aid in the machining of molds, the Hyundai WIA Mold package is applied as a standard and ensures accurate and high quality surface finishes and contouring.
|Spindle Power hp (kW)||24.8/20.1 (18.5/15)||40.2/33.5 (30/25)|
|Spindle RPM (opt)||4,500||12,000|
|Tabel Size ( lenght×width )||70.9 x 27.6 (1,800 × 700)||70.9 x 27.6 (1,800 × 700)|
|Z – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||472 (12)||472 (12)|
|Y – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||631 (16)||631 (16)|
|X – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||630 (16)||630 (16)|
|Z-axis travel in(mm)||28.4 (720)||28.4 (720)|
|Y-axis travel in(mm)||29.5 (750)||29.5 (750)|
|X-axis travel in(mm)||61.0 (1,550)||61.0 (1,550)|
|Spindle Power (opt)||29.5/24.8 (22/18.5)||–|
|ATC Capacity (opt)||20 (30)||20 (30)|