The HYUNDAI WIA F510M Heavy-Duty Vertical Machining Center (1.060mm x-axis, 510mm y-axis, 635mm z-axis) was engineered using a combination of the company’s accumulated Machine Tool knowledge and cutting-edge technology. Engineered with the needs of mold makers in mind, the F510M is a true performer.
- HW-MP I – To aid in the machining of molds, the Hyundai WIA Mold package is applied as a standard feature for F510M Series machines. This ensures accurate and high quality surface finishes and contouring.
- Spindle Oil Cooling – The standard oil cooling system maintains the temperature of the main spindle, reducing thermal growth and increasing machined part accuracies.
- Big Plus Spindle – The Big Plus spindle system (BBT #50) provides dual contact between the spindle face and the flange face of the tool holder. This greatly increase tool rigidity, reduces run out and adds significant productivity to your machining applications.
- Pre-tensioned & Double Anchored Ball Screw – All axis are driven by high precision double-nut ball screws. The double pretension design provides outstanding positioning and repeatability with virtually no thermal growth.
- High Speed LM Guide – Rapid High Speed axis movement is achieved by the use of linear motion guide ways, which reduces non-cutting time and decreases machining time for greater productivity.
|Spindle Power hp (kW)||33.5/29.5 (25/22)|
|Spindle RPM (opt)||12,000|
|Tabel Size ( lenght×width )||47.2 x 19.7 (1,200 × 500)|
|Z – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||1,181 (30)|
|Y – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||1,417 (36)|
|X – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||1,417 (36)|
|Z-axis travel in(mm)||25.0 (635)|
|Y-axis travel in(mm)||20.1 (510)|
|X-axis travel in(mm)||41.7 (1,060)|
|Spindle Power (opt)||24.8/20.1 (18.5/15)|
|ATC Capacity (opt)||26 (30)|
|Spindle Taper||BBT #40|