The HYUNDAI WIA F400 Vertical Machining Center (Travels: 800mm x-axis, 460mm y-axis, 520mm z-axis) uses angular contact linear guide ways and a high-precision spindle with heavy duty cutting power producing minimal heat distortion, allowing the machines to achieve high accuracy, high rigidity and high precision.
- Pre-tensioned & Double Anchored Ball Screw – All axis are driven by high precision double-nut ball screws. The double pretension design provides outstanding positioning and repeatability with virtually no thermal growth.
- High Speed LM Guide – Rapid High Speed axis movement is achieved by the use oflinear motion guide ways, which reduces non-cutting time and decreases machining time for greater productivity.
- Main Spindle – By using ultra precision class angular ball bearings, fast acceleration and deceleration of the main spindle is achieved.
- ATC – The tool magazine holds twenty four (24) tools as standard and thirty (30) tools as an option. The Double Arm ATC provides fast and reliable tool changes to help reduce machining cycle times.
- Rigid tapping – is standard and eliminates the need for special tooling. Consistent and accurate tapping increases tap life and reduces the machining cycle time.
|ATC Capacity (opt)||24 (30)|
|Spindle Power (opt)||14.7/10 (11/7.5)|
|Spindle Power hp (kW)||20.1/14.7 (15/11)|
|Spindle RPM (opt)||8,000|
|Tabel Size ( lenght×width )||39.4 x 18.1 (1,000 × 460)|
|Z – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||1,260 (32)|
|Y – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||1,260 (32)|
|X – rapid traverse ipm(m/min)||1,260 (32)|
|Z-axis travel in(mm)||20.5 (520)|
|Y-axis travel in(mm)||18.1 (460)|
|X-axis travel in(mm)||31.5 (800)|